Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillybullens

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Last season my walks back to the Hermitage were full of banter, joy and excitement on who we'd beat next game, or who we'd draw in the cup. This year, so far, its a lonely quiet walk back past the Police station.

I miss it! The only happiness i seem to have had is the walk back to the car in Hull - and that was after we managed to pull it back and draw with a Championship team!!! Whats going on?

I know the lads lack confidence, i know Moyes hasnt signed his contract, and I know there's talk of a takeover. Im very sceptical about the Billionaire talk (call me cynical, but i think it may be a bit of spin) but dream of the day I can actually be a proud Evertonian again. Last season I was. This season not so far.

I can't even have fun reading kipper anymore, coz that git streetendblue makes my skin crawl with anger.

And don't get me started on Kirkby! I need a beer and chill about it all now.... beer

PS:: Ms Moyeside- love the avatar pic - is that you?! bow

Last edited by Phillybullens on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:53 pm

I know what you mean mate. But even when times are bad I console myself with one thought

I'm not a redshite wink

There's loads on Kipper that do my head in - I've got about 8 of them on ignore basically because I cant be arsed to trawl through their crap. Much easier not to read them

And yep, thats me - the one Tarantino couldnt afford, Ms Pink dead cool

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 am

damn girl. you should have been that Miss Everton! hehe

The only thing that keeps me going is im a blue - born, not manufactured and all that. Still, it pisses me off going into work after a weekend like this. The jammy RS gits.

Oh well, our time will come - with or without Ambani...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 pm

We have had a very bad start to the season, admittedly, but I remember ten season ago, we were in a alot worse situation than we are now. I am low at the moment, but as Trish says, we are Everton and thats what counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Would be nice to win something though eh? :scarf:

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Tell me about it.

FA Cup anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesnapper

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 am

Phillybullens wrote:
Last season my walks back to the Hermitage were full of banter, joy and excitement on who we'd beat next game, or who we'd draw in the cup. This year, so far, its a lonely quiet walk back past the Police station.

I miss it! The only happiness i seem to have had is the walk back to the car in Hull - and that was after we managed to pull it back and draw with a Championship team!!! Whats going on?

I know the lads lack confidence, i know Moyes hasnt signed his contract, and I know there's talk of a takeover. Im very sceptical about the Billionaire talk (call me cynical, but i think it may be a bit of spin) but dream of the day I can actually be a proud Evertonian again. Last season I was. This season not so far.

I can't even have fun reading kipper anymore, coz that git streetendblue makes my skin crawl with anger.

And don't get me started on Kirkby! I need a beer and chill about it all now.... beer

PS:: Ms Moyeside- love the avatar pic - is that you?! bow

Tell you what your in big trouble if you went past Lower Lane Police Station thinking it was near the Hermitage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillybullens

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:47 am

See, i was that pissed off I didnt even know where I was...!

Edited to Walton Lane. My bad..... shocked

Feeling better now. Bought my new flourescent shirt (hehe, i actually like it) and got my fiance a nice pair of jogging bottoms. Also bought one of those 2-pint glasses, and limiting myself to just two glasses per day....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?   

Back to top Go down

When will my quiet walk past Walton Lane Police station end?
Page 1 of 1